Ph.D., Paleoclimate modeler
- Dataset: Cretaceous global climatic fields simulated using the FOAM ocean-atmosphere general circulation model
- Publication: Carbonate platform production during the Cretaceous
- Publication: Revising the timing and causes of the Urgonian rudistid-platform demise in the Mediterranean Tethys
- Publication: Extinction intensity during Ordovician and Cenozoic glaciations explained by cooling and palaeogeography
- Publication: Global distribution of modern shallow-water marine carbonate factories: a spatial model based on environmental parameters
Category Archives: Press release
In its 3rd volume, « l’edition » of University Paris-Saclay proposes a nice summary of our recent work about the Ordovician climate and ice sheet. Do not hesitate to take a look by there to know more about this fascinating geological period !